All of your Personal information that is collected, will always be treated as strictly confidential, and stored safely and securely. It will never be sold on, rented out, or passed on to any other suppliers, or businesses for marketing or sales purposes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you visit www.fleurdesigns.co.uk, certain information is automatically collected about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site, is also collected. This automatically-collected information will be referred to as “Device Information.”
This Device Information is collected using the following technologies:
- ‘Cookies’ which are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- ‘Log files’ which track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- ‘Google Analytics’, which collects information about your IP address, the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting this website.
Additionally, when you fill in the contact & enquiry form on www.fleurdesigns.co.uk, certain information from you, including your name, email address, details about your event (type and date of your event, and any additional details that you give) as well as your phone number (if given), are collected and stored. This information will be referred to as “Enquiry Information.”
Device Information that is collected, is used to help generally to improve and optimize the Site (for example, by generating analytics about how customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of marketing and advertising campaigns).
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USED? Information collected from the contact & enquiry form is used to:
• Check booking availability with your date.
• Understand your event, and your requirements.
• Provide you with a service.
• Contact you.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Within the GDPR, the legal grounds/ basis for processing your personal is referred to as:
• Contract, This is because your personal information is required in order contact you, with a view to discussing your requirements, and offering you a quote - which may well result in a contract being made.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will never share your details directly, Some of your Personal Information is shared with third parties to help improve the Site performance, as described above. For example, Google Analytics is used to help understand how customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:
YOUR RIGHTS If you are a European resident, you have the right to:
• Access the personal information that is held about you.
• To ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
• To complain if you feel that your personal information has been used inappropriately. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact:
DATA RETENTION When you place an enquiry through the Site, your Information will be kept securely on record unless, and until you ask to have this information deleted.
CONTACT US For more information about these privacy practices, or if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail.